AS1000 Electrical Safety Analyzer
The AS1000 performs all major electrical safety tests determined by IEC 60601-1 and IEC 62353 Standards, including even measuring the resistance of the grounding cable (grounding for protection) with a current of 25A as recommended and requires safety and performance standard for electromedical equipment, ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1.
In order to increase operator productivity, the AS1000 provides a fully automate testing by profiling equipment to be tested, i.e. automatically determines all tests and configurations required and recommended by standards, beyond the limits established by them for each of these tests.
With a touchscreen graphical display and intuitive interface, the AS1000 provides programmable test sequences storage, performs data collection, interpretation and formalization at the end of the test even without a computer connection. This simplifies and streamlines the operator’s assistance, providing substantial time savings on operational and manual activities and increases the reliability of standardized analysis.
• Operation based on ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1 and IEC 62353 standards;
• Allows the user to create automatic tests according to their needs;
• Performs tests automatically, with automatic pass and fail according to adjustable parameters;
• Simulates test conditions and fault conditions automatically;
• Memory to save test results and later viewing;
• Evaluates the power grid;
• Evaluates ground resistance, leakage currents, auxiliary currents through the patient, current consumed and input power of the equipment to be tested; Checks the grounding resistance for protection (with test current “200 mA at 500 m load” (voltage limited to 24 V open circuit) and with 25A shorted test current ABNT NBR IEC 60601-1); Measures alternating (AC), continuous (DC) and effective (True-RMS) components of leakage currents;
• ECG and performance waveform simulation;
• Simple and intuitive user interface;
• UBS port
A Brazilian company focused on the development of technological solutions for the medical segment, dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling patient monitoring equipment and instrumentation for testing.
» (011) 3132-9888
» (011) 3132-9899
» (011) 5611-2538
» Oxygen Cell-Sensor
Rua Giulio Romano, 188
Rio Pequeno - São Paulo/SP